domenica 18 settembre 2011

Cinque Terre: Vernazza

Oh talk not to me of a name great in story;
The days of our youth are the days of our glory;
And the myrtle and ivy of sweet two-and-twenty
Are worth all your laurels, though ever so plenty.

What are garlands and crowns to the brow that is wrinkled?
'Tis but as a dead flower with May-dew besprinkled:
Then away with all such from the head that is hoary -
What care I for the wreaths that can only give glory?

Oh Fame! - if I e'er took delight in thy praises,
'Twas less for the sake of thy high-sounding phrases,
Than to see the bright eyes of the dear one discover
She thought that I was not unworthy to love her.

There chiefly I sought thee, there only I found thee;
Her glance was the best of the rays that surround thee;
When it sparkled o'er aught that was bright in my story,
I knew it was love, and I felt it was glory.

Lord Byron, "All for love"

Seppi che era amore e sentii che era gloria.

Questo post si gioca tutto sui toni del grigio del calcare marnoso, spettacolare a VERNAZZA , la quarta delle Cinque Terre, dopo Riomaggiore, Manarola e Corniglia.


















LA TORTA
Farcitura: ganache di cioccolato al latte
Decorazione: Royal Icing, colori alimentari

MACARONS MAXI
Base: macarons
Copertura e decorazione: cioccolato plastico
Decorazione: Royal Icing

BISCOTTI
Copertura: cioccolato plastico (effetto ottenuto con la tecnica della marmorizzazione)

Ad Andrea


*

1 commento:

  1. Che spettacolo...come sempre! a vedere queste foto viene voglia di prolungare un po' le vacanze! baci

    RispondiElimina